Dear Valued Customer,
The Covid-19 pandemic has continued since our last message on May 14. During such exceptional times, we are keenly aware of the concerns we are all dealing with on both personal and professional levels, and want to reaffirm our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, partners, and our greater community.
As is the case in your business, we understand the need to continue conducting our business with as much normalcy as possible under the current circumstances. To that end, we want to reassert our dedication to providing you with continuity of our high-quality services, and to update you on a few of the key initiatives and measures that we as a global company are taking given the current situation. In particular:
We have established a multi-disciplinary task force headed by our CEO, along with key members of our HR, Risk Management, and Legal teams. The task force is in constant contact with our global business heads to ensure business continuity across all our centers. The task force also continues to monitor the situation globally keeping abreast of the latest recommendations of national and international bodies such as the WHO, the United States Centers for Disease Control, and various national ministries of health.
Globally, some of the measures we have taken include:
- Enabled over 98% of our employees to work from home. All team members are reachable by email and telephone. Additionally, many regional offices have set-up and activated internal hotlines to better field calls on a timely basis. Given our global presence, and BCP centers, this transition has been relatively smooth and we continue to deliver the highest levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Banned all non-essential travel national and international travel.
- Rolled out heightened hygiene measures throughout our offices.
- Made it mandatory for personnel exhibiting fever, cold or flu symptoms to stay home, and extended that to people who are in contact with such individuals.
- Affected business continuity plans to include the segregation of workforce teams enabling work from home, office if needed, as well as off-site locations.
We will continue to proactively take steps to mitigate any possible disruption to the services we provide. Updates can be found on our website at https://www.smartstream-stp.com/coronavirus. However, as always, we encourage you to contact your relationship manager or CEOOffice@SmartStream-stp.com with any issues you may be experiencing or if we could address any of your concerns.
These are challenging times for all of us but as they say “tough times never last, tough people do”. We are all more resilient than we thought and together we will persevere and flourish in the future. Again, stay safe and healthy.
Chief Executive Officer