SmartStream and the SmartStream RDU are pleased to once again sponsor The RegTech Summit, organised by A-Team Insight.
The RegTech Summit explores how the financial services industry can leverage technology to drive innovation, cut costs and support regulatory change. The Summit brings together the industry ecosystem of Regtech practitioners, regulators, start ups and solution providers to collaborate and discuss innovative and effective approaches for building a better regulatory environment.
2019 Key topics:
- Collaboration and partnership models across regulatory ecosystems
- Improving data and technology standards to enable regtech
- Fighting financial crime through improved KYC & AML
- Best practices for regulatory reporting efficiency
- Creating a regulatory change management framework to manage risk and navigate change
- Application of Blockchain and smart contracts in capital markets
SmartStream participation: William K Gates, EVP, Business Development & Alliances, SmartStream RDU, will deliver a keynote presentation and take part in a panel session.
13:40 Keynote: Trade and transaction reporting challenges – security data challenges
- Where are we with MIFIR/MIFID II?
- The implications of Brexit – what should you expect?
- What should you be doing to support SFTR?
14:10 Panel: Best practices for regulatory reporting efficiency
- Managing the challenges of data silos and legacy processes/systems
- Importance of global data standardization to support regulatory compliance
- Data sourcing; ensuring data quality, accuracy and consistency
- CFTC Swap Reporting Rules, Part 43, Part 49 and the role of RegTech
- Using data analytics to slice and dice to gain insights beyond regulatory compliance for added business value
We look forward to seeing you at the SmartStream stand. Our local consultants will be onsite to demonstrate all the benefits and the SmartStream and RDU solutions.