As trade volumes continue to fluctuate, many firms are struggling to manually process increasingly complex products and diverse instruments across disparate systems.
TLM Trade Process Management software solution is designed to be highly scalable, delivering integration and control to the post-trade environment of Investment Managers, Broker Dealers, Banks and Custodians.
TLM Trade Process Management solution delivers:
- Enhanced operational control by consolidating fragmented and siloed post-trade infrastructures for equities, fixed income and derivatives, into a unified operations platform that monitors and controls instruments across their lifecycle
- Lowered operational risk through automated, workflow-based software providing a full and audited view of all trade activity from deal capture to allocation, confirmation and settlement
- More cost-effective operations by retiring multiple legacy systems and paper-based processes with a single solution across multiple instruments
- Increased efficiency through proactive trade monitoring, preemptively alerting users to prevent exceptions from occurring
- Greater operational flexibility and scalability to respond to market and client demands across the range of instrument types
- Improved customer service through proactive and exceptions-based processes that efficiently manage reconciliation and trade confirmation backlogs for a faster resolution