SmartStream Technologies, the financial Transaction Lifecycle Management (TLM) solution provider, today announced they have been shortlisted in a record ten categories in the FTF (Financial Technologies Forum) Technology Innovation Awards.
The award nominations include:
- 1. Best Buy-Side Operations Solution
- 2. Best Collateral Management Solution
- 3. Best Corporate Actions Processing Solution
- 4. Best Cutting-Edge Solution
- 5. Best Enterprise Data Management Solution
- 6. Best New Post-Trade Solution for the Buy-Side
- 7. Best Operational Data Provider
- 8. Best Reconciliation Solution
- 9. Service Provider of the Year
- 10. FinTech Person of the Year – Philippe Chambadal, CEO, Smartstream
The purpose of the awards is to recognise professionals, financial technology vendors, service providers, industry bodies and regulators that have made significant strides and noteworthy achievements in operational excellence during 2015. Nominations are based on public votes. The winners will be selected via an online voting process through the FTF website and only eligible industry participants are allowed to vote.
Philippe Chambadal, CEO, SmartStream, states: “Clearly we are delighted to be nominated for a record ten awards this year. This is a great distinction recognising the depth and breadth of our solutions and services. We are also well placed in the industry with our many relationships with the banks and financial institutions, exemplified by our new utilities solution collaboration with Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley.”
Cast your vote now...