Regulatory change is constant, complex and challenging, calling on financial institutions to attend to details of change whether relatively minor or large scale.
Recent regulatory changes include MiFID II post-trade transparency requirements, including ESMA’s increase in data continuity checks that brokers must prepare for, and trading venues must make, when reporting instrument reference and quantitative data.
Looking forward, EMIR Refit will bring changes to elements of the regulation including positions reporting and reconciliation.
This webinar reviews these regulatory changes and provides guidance for practitioners on how to achieve compliance and prepare for further amendments. It will also discuss the technologies, tools, solutions and services that can ease the operational burden of regulatory change, and consider the beneficial outcomes of getting MiFID II and EMIR Refit regulatory change right.
Watch this webinar to find out more about:
- MiFID II post-trade transparency requirements
- EMIR Refit reporting and reconciliation obligations
- Challenges of compliance with regulatory change
- Useful technologies, tools, solutions and services
- Benefits of getting change right, problems of getting it wrong