Our customers tell us that they need to use transformative digital strategies to remain relevant in today’s challenging financial landscape. Strategies that will allow them to improve operational control, reduce costs, build new revenue streams, mitigate risk and comply accurately with regulation.
To help you make the journey towards digital transformation, we provide a range of solutions for the transaction lifecycle. AI and Blockchain technologies are now being embedded throughout all our solutions, which are also available in a variety of deployment models. Reaching the summit just got a little easier.
As an organisation at the forefront of digital innovation, SmartStream has developed a strategy based on the following principles:
- Reinvestment of over 25% of annual revenues in research, development and service delivery
- Creation of a common architecture with a workflow engine, rules engine and exception management layer
- An agnostic approach to designing solutions so that they are compatible across legacy systems and IT infrastructures
- A long term commitment to support clients’ IT solutions
- Delivery of new technologies with a low-impact approach that can be readily consumed by clients - these new technologies result in closer integration of all SmartStream’s solutions and services
- An emphasis on Services Orientated Architecture (SOA) as well as mobile technology
- Provision of real-time processing, shortening the transaction lifecycle and delivering T+0