The Data Management Summit Virtual event will explore how financial institutions are shifting from defensive to offensive data management strategies, to improve operational efficiency and revenue enhancing opportunities.
SmartStream are really excited to be participating in this event, as both a sponsor and a speaker. Registration for this event is free, so don't forget to sign up to get exclusive access to the content.
23 April 2020: Panel - How to turn data lineage from a regulatory response into a business advantage
- Regulatory and business drivers for data lineage
- Key success factors for implementing and integrating data lineage including how to document, visualise and retain data lineage
- Challenges around automating data lineage
- Considerations when choosing a data lineage tool
- Turning data lineage into an advantage to cut costs and support new business activities
Moderated by: Sally Hinds, Managing Director, DMCS Ltd
Rocky Martinez, Chief Technology Officer, SmartStream RDU
Sarah Walker, Head of Data, NatWest Markets
Irina Steenbeek, Financial Reporting Grid Business Manager, ABN AMRO
Darren Purcell, Senior Director – EMEA, CUSIP Global Services
Abhishek Awasthi, Global Product Manager, AxiomSL