SmartStream is delighted to participate at Risk Korea 2019, the leading risk and derivatives conference in Korea.
This year's agenda features topics revolving around the dynamic economic landscape, recent changes in regulation requirements and the future of banking, moving from traditional silos to digitalisation.
In-depth analysis on regulation, risk management and derivatives market, the conference highlights include:
- Localising global regulations
- Navigating through the volatile financial market
- Meeting the regulatory implementation timeline and overcoming practical challenges
- Benchmark reform in both global and Korea context
- Moving into digital banking
Visit the SmartStream stand during the conference, and don't miss this talk on uncleared margin regulation:
12:15pm - 13:05pm
Managing new challenges in the uncleared margin regulation landscape
Jing Gu, Senior Councel, ISDA
Trevor Negus, Product Manager, SmartStream