The SmartStream Reference Data Utility (RDU) is pleased to be Platinum sponsor at the Data Management Summit in New York, brought to you by the A-Team Insight.
The Data Management Summit explores the shift to the new world where data is redefining the operating model and firms are seeking to unlock value via data transformation projects for enterprise gain and competitive edge.
The exciting world of AI, ML and blockchain is starting to deliver revolutionary change. We’ll cut through the hype and show you how you can get your data and data infrastructure ready to take advantage of new capabilities and explore the impact of these technologies on how data is managed through the enterprise.
2019 Key topics:
- Data driven transformation
- Getting data ready to deliver business benefits and data products
- Data lineage to drive compliance and as a business imperative
- Responding to regulation: CCAR, SFTR, FRTB, GDPR
- An update on global standards and identifiers to improve transparency and risk management
- Cloud integration: Managing data in the cloud
- New tools for managing data: business glossaries; data catalogs; metadata repositories; data dictionaries
- Building an enterprise knowledge graph
- Establishing trust – Navigating the maze of data privacy, security and personal data
- Managing unstructured data and extracting value
Come and visit The SmartStream RDU stand, where you will be able to meet our consultants. They will be on hand to showcase all of the features of our solutions.