The SmartStream Reference Data Utility (RDU) is proud to announce that it will be Platinum sponsor at the Data Management Summit in London, brought to you by the A-Team Insight.
DMS London brings together the community of data management professionals within the financial technology industry. This one-day event will explore the shift to the new world where data is redefining the operating model and firms are seeking to unlock value via data transformation projects for enterprise gain and competitive edge.
SmartStream RDU Participation: Peter Moss, CEO, SmartStream RDU, will be taking part in a panel discussion and will deliver a keynote presentation:
11:50 Panel: Getting data ready to deliver business benefits and data products
Rolling out data lineage remains a key challenge for financial institutions. How should data teams approach data lineage and put in place a framework to ensure lineage is complete and supports GDPR compliance, crossing business lines to solve the goals for data value.
- Impact of business drivers and regulations such as GDPR on data lineage
- How should firms approach data lineage as they embark on programmes and later as programmes scale?
- Moving from a manual approach to using automated tools
- How do you use new and emerging technologies like privacy management technology and machine learning to track data lineage?
- How do you trace data lineage through unstructured data?
- What are best practices for sustaining data lineage once they are documented?
12:30 Keynote: Platinum sponsor keynote: SmartStream RDU
Meet the SmartStream RDU’s dedicated consultants, who will be on hand to discuss how we can help your organisation.