SmartStream has confirmed its sponsorship of the RegTech Summit for Capital Markets, organised by A-Team Group.
The event brings together the community of practitioners managing regulatory change and implementing RegTech solutions. Join SmartStream at the summit to connect with like-minded practitioners, learn about innovative approaches to regulatory change, and discover technologies that can help you manage your regulatory challenges.
Peter Moss, CEO, The SmartStream RDU will take part in the following sessions:
11.10 Panel: Towards sustainable MiFID II compliance
- SI regime: is there a role for regtech in helping firms meet SI obligations?
- Meeting pre and post trade transparency requirements:
- Reviewing ongoing reference data challenges
- How can regtech help firms analyse data and report?
- Meeting the data management requirements for Best Execution reporting
- Data optimization: How are firms exploiting data sources created by MiFID II to generate value for the business?
- Has your approach to regulation changed post MiFID II?
13:45 SmartStream RDU Keynote: Systematic Internalisation Under MiFID II: What's Needed Now
- The MiFID II SI regime
- Why firms decide to become SIs
- The regulatory reporting challenges they face
- How trading firms fit into the regime
- SI solutions from the Smart Stream RDU
SmartStream will be demonstrating its full range of solutions. Our local SmartStream consultants will be available to discuss how we can help your organisation.