With FinTech already taking the MENA region by storm, RegTech is beginning to emerge as a separate industry sector. As financial institutions try to address complex and costly challenges that arise from Basel III, IFRS 9, MiFID II, AML and other regulations, it is becoming increasingly evident that new solutions are required to prevent regulatory compliance becoming too time-consuming and expensive.
RegTech MENA will provide an understanding of what RegTech means for financial institutions today; explore the latest innovations in the regulatory technology and risk management landscape; and discuss whether RegTech will become big business for financial institutions looking at managing compliance costs and reducing operational risks.
SmartStream is delighted to be exhibiting and presenting at this inaugural RegTech event. Make sure you visit our stand to learn more about what we are doing to support our customers and how they are already benefitting from:
- The world’s most widely used reconciliations engine with industry-leading match rates in excess of 95%
- Reduced risk through intraday cash and liquidity management
- A streamlined, automated approach to corporate actions processing
- Greater control of funding decisions and reduced trading risk through real time collateral management
- Unique reference data management services providing the highest data quality
To find out more, visit the event website.