SmartStream is again proud to be exhibiting at the Data Management Summit in Autumn 2016, to be held seperately in London and New York. DMS works through the year to deliver value to your business through harmonised and efficient data strategy - regulation, architecture and governance.
DMS New York debates all the key opportunities, challenges and approaches to data management. If you are a senior manager involved in data or technology for the mid- to back-office at a trading firm, brokerage, asset manager, custodian or hedge fund, come and join us.
Gain in-depth, practical insights into hot topics such as:
- Building a harmonised data strategy
- How to harness the value of data
- The challenges of regulatory initiatives
- Cost-effective risk aggregation strategies
- Implementing an effective data governance strategy
- Utility and shared-services models for reference data
During the networking breaks please stop by the SmartStream stand to hear more about SmartStream’s Reference Data Utility and how this could increase your efficiency, alternatively contact us to book a meeting.