SmartStream is again proud to be exhibiting at the Data Management Summit in Autumn 2016, to be held separately in London and New York. DMS works through the year to deliver value to your business through harmonised and efficient data strategy - regulation, architecture and governance.
DMS London debates all the key opportunities, challenges and approaches to data management. If you are a senior manager involved in data or technology for the mid- to back-office at a trading firm, brokerage, asset manager, custodian or hedge fund, come and join us.
Gain in-depth, practical insights into hot topics such as:
- Building a harmonised data strategy
- How to harness the value of data
- The challenges of regulatory initiatives
- Cost-effective risk aggregation strategies
- Implementing an effective data governance strategy
- Utility and shared-services models for reference data
Presentation: Why should a data management utility matter to you?
Panel: Models and approaches to managing data management operations
To improve agility, manage cost pressures, scale more efficiently, and meet regulatory demands asset managers are considering alternatives to in-house data operations. What are the different models available for working with 3rd parties and what are the practical issues around adoption? How do you manage data licencing issues, the lack of standardisation around data and the problem of no one size fits all?
Moderated by: Andrew Delaney, Chief Content Officer, A-Team Group
- Andrew Barnett, Head of Investment Data, Legal & General Investment Management
- Stephen Johns, Head of Data GX - EMEA, Managing Director, State Street Global Advisors
- Peter Moss, CEO, The SmartStream Reference Data Utility (RDU)
During the networking breaks please stop by the SmartStream stand to hear more about SmartStream’s Reference Data Utility and how this could increase your efficiency, alternatively contact us
to book a meeting.