We’re pleased to be a gold sponsor at the Asifma Tech and Ops Conference, 2023 taking place in Singapore on October 3rd. The conference aims to identify shared challenges the industry faces and brings market participants together to help solve these through panel discussions, keynote addresses, and real-world case study presentations. New this year – there will be a new stream dedicated to ‘Post Trade Automation’.
Make sure to attend this panel talk:
Morning Panel 2: Future proofing post-trade
• What are the key drivers for post-trade transformation?
• How are new technologies enabling transformational change in post trade?
• What are some of the major developments for the coming years?
• Moving to T+1: is the industry ready for US T+1? Lessons learned from Stock Connect. Lessons learned from India.
• Further shortening the settlement cycle. Will we move further to T+0 or even atomic settlement?
– Nellie Dagdag, Managing Director, APAC Marketing & Communications & APAC Regional Manager, DTCC
– Katie O’Connor, Director, Corporate Actions Securities Processing, S&P Global Market Intelligence
– Radha Pillay, Head of APAC, SmartStream
– Magdalene Tay, APAC Head of Global Markets Management, Bank of New York Mellon
– Lyndon Chao, Managing Director Equities & Post Trade, ASIFMA