SmartStream is looking forward to participating in the upcoming Trade & Transaction Reporting event which will offer updates for buy-side and sell-side firms, market infrastructures and third-party service providers offering solutions to help reporting firms comply with SFTR, MiFIR, EMIR and CSDR.
Join SmartStream’s very own Linda Coffman at the panel session below, and arrange a time meet us at one of the networking tables to discuss all things regulation.
Data sourcing and enhancing quality – 23 March, 1:30pm GMT
- Introducing upstream controls to improve data
- Encouraging front office ownership to enhance data quality and reporting accuracy
- Data lineage: Improving the flow of data from source into TR systems
- Increasing simplicity in platforms and processes to improve data
- Fixing TR issues at source to minimise disruption
Linda Coffman, EVP, SmartStream RDU
Andy O’Neil, Subject Expert, Morgan Stanley
Birgitte Sorensen, Associate Director Saxobank
Oliver Dacosta, Senior Compliance Analyst, Winterflood
Jakob Sigtenbjerggaard, Head of Regulatory Reporting, Nordea Asset Management