Annual summit for the leading payments and transaction banking executives.
Spread over two full days, EBAday 2023’s agenda will draw in industry heavyweights to analyse, dissect, interpret, and advise guests on their understanding of the biggest themes and trends defining payments throughout the next years.
The key themes for this year’s event are:
- Next Generation Banking
- Fintech Collaboration
- Central Bank Digital Currencies (Cbdcs)
- Cross-Border Payments Interoperability
- Real-Time Payments And Open Finance
- Identity Services And Fraud Prevention
- Trends In Payments Technology And Innovation
- Trends In Liquidity And Cash Management Practices
Peter Dehaan from SmartStream will be participating on the panel:
Liquidity management 4.0 (Day 2 – 13:45 – 14:30)
Liquidity management is facing a myriad of challenges: regional conflicts and the impact of sanctions, inflation, and supply chain delays. The future remains volatile. How can banks and their corporate clients adapt to the current reality, and overcome new liquidity management challenges?
- Koral Araskin, Head of Liquidity Solutions, Institutional Cash Management, Deutsche Bank
- Joshua Cohen, Co-Head of Liquidity and Corporate Treasury Solutions, iGTB
- Peter Dehaan, Global Head of Business Development for TLM Cash & Liquidity Management, Smartstream
- Frank Dux, Managing Director, CoCoNet
- Martijn Stoker, Managing Director, EMEA Head Liquidity & Account Solutions, J.P. Morgan
Moderator: Bonni Brodsky, Managing Consultant, Lipis Advisors