The Data Management Summit London brings together the European data management community to explore the latest data management challenges and opportunities faced by sell side and buy side financial institutions, and the innovative solutions that can resolve the challenges and maximise the opportunities.
The Summit will cover how data strategy is evolving to drive business outcomes and support agility and speed to market in changing times; the challenges of managing ever increasing data volumes, including unstructured, alternative and completely new data sets like ESG; and the mainstream adoption of cloud, AI and ML technologies that require new approaches, capabilities and tools to achieve exemplary data management.
Join us at 2:20pm for the below session:
Panel: Reviewing the regulatory and reporting landscape: the data management response
- Evolution of the regulatory landscape and burden of regulatory change on data management operations
- A focus on regulatory divergence caused by Brexit
- Innovative approaches and technologies that address these challenges
- A spotlight on the ongoing problem of data quality
- Progress on data harmonisation and standardisation for reporting
Moderator: Oliver Burrows, Former CDO, Bank of England and Consultant, Treehouse Consultancy
Jethro MacDonald, AI & ML Product Manager, SmartStream Technologies
Steve Green, Head of Data EMEA, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Colin Ware, Regulatory Product Manager, BNY Mellon
Representative from Gresham Technologies
Raj Jethwa, Offering Specialist, Strategic, OneTrust