The European Union (EU) Securities Financing Transaction Regulation (SFTR) aims to bring transparency to the securities financing markets by requiring both parties to an SFT to report new, modified or terminated SFTs to a registered trade repository. Each SFT trade report must include specific details about the security being traded and the Reference Data Utility simplifies the sourcing of the essential security reference data required to enrich each SFT report.
The RDU offers:
- Full support for security / collateral quality, security type, maturity of the security, CFI code and issuer details for the security being reported
- Easy integration into your security master and your trade workflow with file based delivery or cloud based REST APIs
- Comprehensive data coverage for all asset classes, normalized to an instrument level
- Sourced from ESMA, GLEIF and ANNA with enrichment from other sources
- A robust data quality program allows our operations team to ensure data is processed and enriched correctly
- 24 * 7 operations and customer support ensures that all queries and exceptions are handled promptly by expert staff