FinTech Futures - Managing data today - real time, real AI, real applicationWebinar
Learn from SmartStream’s team of innovation specialists how real artificial intelligence can overcome the challenges organisations face when it comes to managing data integrity and validation processes.
You’ll find out more about:
- How to compare complex data sets, in a variety of formats and structures
- How real time AI and observational learning transforms processes that would usually be measured in weeks and months, to just seconds
- How to significantly increase match rates
- SmartStream Air - Match any data for any reason in an instant
Exposing Operational Challenges in Managing Intraday LiquidityWebinar
The emergence of COVID-19 has had a major impact on the capital markets, especially for banks and their cash and liquidity management practices. In these increasingly turbulent conditions, actively managing intraday liquidity is no longer nice to have and a regulatory box-ticking exercise, but a matter of self-protection - and even of survival.
- Nadeem Shamim, Head of Cash & Liquidity Management, SmartStream
- Tim Hardacre, Head of Intraday Liquidity, Deutsche Bank
- Philippe Rosset, Group Treasurer, Pictet
- Chris Wilgross, Head of Treasury, Crown Agents Bank
- David Fraher, Head of Funding and Liquidity Management, Barclays
- Andreas Biewald, Managing Director, Treasury, Commerzbank
Sibos 2020 - Next-Gen AI: Observational learning and smart assistance - Q&A with WatersTechnologyWebinar
Victor Anderson - Global Content Director, WatersTechnology talks to Andreas Burner - Chief Innovation Officer, SmartStream about delivering the next generation of AI through observational learning.
Join us and find out more about:
- What is observational learning - why is it efficient
- Why does observational learning transform and optimise data as we know it
- How does SmartStream AI implement observational learning and how does it support a user
- Lessons learned using real data
Trade & Transaction Reporting: Progress Internationally in the Availability, Consistency and Use of Data StandardsWebinar
Linda Coffman – EVP, SmartStream RDU joins speakers from ANNA, SWIFT, GLEIF and ISDA to discuss data standards and regulatory reporting.
Find out more about:
- Progress on voluntary adoption and use of standards in relation to regulatory reporting
- Availability of key reportable reference data
- Supervisory endorsement of data standards
- Are there any new data standards on the horizon that could have a big impact?
- How will market participants access, query and dispute these data?
- LEI coverage across issuers
Data Management Summit USA: Data scientists in disguise Webinar
Join Linda Coffman - EVP, SmartStream RDU for this keynote and find out more about:
- Where are your data scientists hiding within your organizations?
- Big data and digitization means a shift in what we expect from our staff
- Are you spending more on resources than you think to manage your data?
- What happens when you encourage your staff to think like data scientists?
Leveraging regulatory initiatives to deliver operational controlWebinar
Vincent Kilcoyne, EVP Product Management at SmartStream shares insights on accelerating transformation through regulatory initiatives at the RegTech Asia Virtual Summit 2020.
- Change in regulation and change in technology
- The intersection between regulation and technology, and how do SmartStream approach these problems
- How can we leverage solutions?
Panel discussion at the RegTech Asia Virtual Summit 2020: Liquidity Risk During a CrisisWebinar
Nadeem Shamim, Head of Cash and Liquidity, SmartStream and Yves Tomballes, CRO, MUFG Singapore
- How has Covid-19 impacted bank liquidity risk management?
- Have current modelling, assessment, and stress testing practices passed the Covid test?
- How can banks better prepare for future market volatility and ongoing credit demands?
- Technology as a facilitator to better decision-making
Panel discussion: liquidity stress testing - latest developments and trendsWebinar
Nadeem Shamim, Global Product Manager - Cash and Liquidity Management, SmartStream, is hosting a panel session with industry speakers from Deutsche Bank, Rabobank and CIT Bank to explore the latest developments and trends surrounding liquidity stress testing, including:
- Formulating scenario's and assumptions
- Accessing the correct data
- Development of early warning indicators
- Reverse stress testing
SmartStream Espresso: Reference data requirements for regulatory reportingWebinar
Linda Coffman – EVP, SmartStream RDU and Jeroen Pilgram, one of our regulatory experts from the Data Research & Development team, discuss the complexities of sourcing and deriving reference data requirements for reporting.
Join us and hear more about:
- Trade and transaction reporting challenges and obligations to the regulators
- Importance of high-quality data and beneficial outcomes of compliance
- SFTR: the final checklist - are you ready?
- MiFID SI Derivatives Regime and the complexities around the RTS 2 subclass
- The impact of Brexit on MiFID reporting requirements
- How to deliver a comprehensive, cross-asset set of reference data to achieve organisational goals