SmartStream is looking forward to participating in the RegTech Summit Virtual, as a sponsor and exhibitor.
RegTech Summit Virtual looks at how financial institutions are navigating and responding to the regulatory landscape in the current crisis environment. As COVID-19 continues to cause unprecedented economic and market disruption, global regulators around the world are realigning their priorities and rapidly shifting their strategies to support institutions. Announcements range from deadline delays to relief measures, reporting requirements to business continuity.
Join us to understand the impact of these measures on approaches to risk and compliance and make sure you are taking the necessary steps and arrangements to keep up with the rapidly evolving landscape.
June 17th - Keynote: Leveraging regulatory initiatives to deliver operational control
- The need to address siloed approaches when tackling regulatory requirements
- Combining data from multiple systems to drive real change
Vincent Kilcoyne, EVP Product management, SmartStream
June 17th - Panel: Trade & transaction reporting challenges for MiFIR, MiFID II, SFTR, EMIR Refit
- Adjusting reporting operating models to adapt to the new working environment
- Meeting reporting obligations for SFTR: What aspects of the regulation has been changed and how is the industry responding?
- Managing data quality issues and ensuring appropriate governance and controls
- Role of technology and data standards
- How to address the reporting challenges with RegTech
Moderator: Andrew Delaney, President & Chief Content Officer, A-Team Group
Linda Coffman, EVP, SmartStream RDU
Silvano Stagni, Consultant & Co-Chair, FIX SFTR Working Party
Lewis Davison, Vice President, Senior Specialist, Regulatory Product, BNY Mellon
Melanie Bristow, Programme Manager SFTR, EMIR REFIT, UBS
Representative from SIX