The SmartStream RDU is pleased to sponsor FIMA Europe 2018. FIMA is the global networking event for 500+ buy & sell-side data leaders. With more than 120 top Investment Banks and Asset Management Firms sending senior teams of data experts to attend it and discover new ways to:
- Comply with ongoing regulations faster and at lower cost
- Innovate by operationalising AI-, ML- and robot-enabled data management tools
- Pioneer new architectures and techniques that enable the monetization of data
The upcoming event will bring you the following benefits:
- Find out once and for all how AI, Robotics and Blockchain can be applied in practice
- Learn how to rapidly meet data requirements for overlapping regulations to avoid huge penalties
- Give your data teams access to the latest trends in enterprise data management
- Make 100s of contacts in the global data community to expand your professional network
- Receive actionable tips and advice on operationalising data science techniques
SmartStream RDU participation:
Peter Moss, CEO, SmartStream RDU will participate in a panel at 15:00 in Track A.
How to put metadata management at the centre of your compliance strategy and avoid taking unnecessary risks:
- Good data quality starts with metadata so find out how to improve the accuracy and categorisation of your enterprise data so you can achieve compliance faster.
- How to develop the right governance framework that ensures adherence to standards at all times.
- Enabling persistent access to metadata so users can quickly respond to regulatory requirements
- How to continuously monitor the effectiveness of your strategy to remedy issues in real time
- How to become more resourceful in the absence of the right metadata tools
Our local SmartStream RDU consultants will also be on hand at our stand to demonstrate how our solution can help your business.