The SmartStream Reference Data Utility (RDU) is pleased to be sponsoring the Data Management Summit in New York, brought to you by the A-Team Group.
The event brings together the community of data management professionals within the financial technology industry. Attend to connect with like-minded practitioners and learn new and innovative approaches and technologies to help you manage your data management challenges.
SmartStream RDU Participation:
Peter Moss, CEO, SmartStream RDU will take part in the following sessions:
11:10 Panel: Reviewing the regulatory landscape: The data management response for 2018 and beyond
- Impact of current and incoming regulations on data management processes and principles: CECL (Current Expected Credit Losses), CCAR (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review), MiFID II, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), Brexit
- FRTB: How are firms handling the significant data management challenges around trade data aggregation to ensure they can provide frequent price observations to support non-modellable risk factor assessments and manage capital requirements
- AnaCredit: an additional reporting requirement for US banks with operations in Europe
- Spotlight on data privacy and personal data protection of customer data: Differentiating between European and US clients
- Is your approach to responding to regulatory initiatives changing? To what extent can RegTech help solve the regulatory burden?
12:30 SmartStream RDU Keynote
Come and visit The SmartStream RDU stand, where you will be able to meet our consultants. They will be on hand to showcase all of the features of our solutions.