SmartStream, a global software and managed services provider to the world’s top banks, asset managers, custodians and broker dealers, has a Bristol based role for an IT Support Analyst to join our internal support team. The role will involve providing hands-on and telephone assistance to our UK-based, and some global, employees. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to gain significant exposure to a range of IT related issues within a fast-paced and supportive environment.
- General 1st Line Support
- Triaging support calls and providing first line support for Microsoft clients
- Providing face to face and telephone support for users across the organisation
- Escalating to senior engineers where appropriate.
- Attending other SmartStream offices for client support as and when required.
- Managing new starter and leavers processes
- Client-side laptop and desktop Imaging and Deployment.
- Client-side hardware support including troubleshooting/fixing desktops and laptops
- Client-side software support including MS Windows, Office, 365
- Client-side asset management and disposal.
- Vendor relationship management and purchasing
- Administering the internal telecoms
- Printer management and maintenance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in support of both technical and non-technical users
- A strong commitment to providing first class customer service
- The ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative
- A desire to work in a team environment and take responsibility for key functional area
- Need to have a ‘can do’ attitude to problem management
- Comfortable in a busy fast-moving environment with multiple customers and task
- A significant interest/background in IT
- Technical skills in PC systems, Windows and MS Office
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in a relevant field would be advantageous but is not essential
- Some IT support experience would be advantageous
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday
- Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of salary
- Private medical insurance plus life assurance coverage
- Flexible benefits platform including GymFlex, Cycle2Work, Childcare Vouchers and Give-As-You-Earn scheme