SmartStream Technologies is looking for a System Network Technician to join the ISG team based in Vienna. The successful candidate will be working as part of our internal support team, providing general IT support to our two Vienna offices. This role will give you an opportunity to work in a FinTech company with operations across the globe.
- First level application and hardware support for Vienna offices.
- Installation of hardware and software components.
- Implementation and administration of telecommunications components (such as telephone system and smartphones).
- Analysis and troubleshooting of network and telecommunication components.
- Implementation, administration, documentation and operation of server and network solutions.
- Troubleshooting IT issues for our employees.
- Support of remote locations.
- Experience with Microsoft OS and Applications.
- Experience with basic networking and troubleshooting (Cisco would be a plus).
- Linux experience would be a plus.
- OS setup, Office and other App installs.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in support of both technical and non-technical users.
- A strong commitment to providing first class customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff.
- Windows, Exchange, MS Office, Antivirus.
- Lenovo, HP hardware.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a corporate IT environment.
- Competitive salary
- Open work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Additional holiday entitlement linked to length of service
- Lunch vouchers