SmartStream is looking for a Dubai based, Revenue and Sales Control Manager to join our expanding Sales Ops team. This role would suit a hardworking and meticulous individual looking to develop their skill set in a commercial bid review role, gaining exposure to a range of global clients and operations. Ultimately, someone who always goes the extra distance and does not go home until the last task of the day is done will excel in this fast-paced yet supportive environment.
Day to day Sales Control responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Review new and ongoing deal paperwork against authority matrix;
- Review commercial proposals against established pricelists and the authority matrix, and authorise when applicable;
- Review corresponding paperwork against approved commercial proposals;
- Approve commercial proposals and/or corresponding paperwork and authorise when applicable; and
- Investigate, calculate and document any deviations.
- Assist with Support suspensions due to overdue fees.
- Assist with global executive level deal review meetings, if and when applicable.
- Identifying potential risk opportunities and assisting in the monitoring of the same.
Assist with global product audit initiatives.
- Assist with software version retirement process.
- Reconciling final approvals of completed or close to completion deal opportunities.
- Approval of release of software orders.
- Liaising with global sales, professional services, finance and legal departments.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively and professionally with our team, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- High degree of accuracy and exceptionally attention to detail, along with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good mathematical and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with new processes and systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, other languages skills a bonus.
- Commercial and bid review experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office product suite a must and experience with SalesForce software a bonus.
- Flexible approach in a demanding environment.
- Proactive approach to work and the ability to interact with the team.
- Excellent personal organisational planning and management skills along with the ability to handle multiple projects at different stages of development simultaneously.
- Over all this is a demanding role and requires a strong character who can liaise at all levels and is not afraid to ask for support or information when it is required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Commercial review or procurement experience.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance