SmartStream are looking for a dynamic, energetic and experienced Pre-Sales Consultant to join a growing team based in Dubai/Mumbai. The role will involve working closely with prospects, clients and alongside Sales Executives, Account Managers, Product Management and other senior stakeholders in order to provide assistance and support to client presentations, workshops and providing technical insight for SmartStream’s wide product offering.
Pre-Sales consultants at SmartStream are the link between a customer’s technical requirements and the correct implementation and delivery of SmartStream’s solutions. They will utilise their technical expertise within a sales process to rapidly prototype and deploy solutions, to present solutions to customers.
This role requires proficiency in communication, combined with a passionate and in-depth ‘product expert’ level of technical knowledge. The Pre-Sales team at SmartStream are given every opportunity to extend their professional skills and to become deeply involved and engaged in all elements of the sales process.
- Provide technical expertise in the pre-sales process in collaboration with sales team
Delivering tailored and relevant technical demonstrations of SmartStream products
Running formal Proof of Concepts from their inception through completion, ensuring that the customer achieves well defined success criteria, receives technical answers swiftly and is given proactive support
Supporting SmartStream staff at industry events and customer seminars
Becoming a product expert in all aspects of SmartStream’s solutions
Responding to detailed questions in RFIs and RFPs
- Good presentation skills and the proven ability to build quality relationships with new prospects and customers
Excellent technical knowledge and the ability and willingness to learn as required new technical skillsets
Experience managing large-scale IT Proof of Concepts for enterprise sized customers
Analytical and consultative approach to client engagements
Equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team
Ability to organise, prioritise and multi-task
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
5+ years of experience as a Pre-Sales Consultant with a background in Digital Payments
- Excellent understanding of workflows associated with different channels ( ATM, POS, Payment Gateways etc.)
- Clear understanding of different statements/reports received from entities involved in the workflow (switch, network, core banking, ATMs etc.)
- Reconciliation of ATM, debit card, credit cards, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, IMPS, UPI etc.
- ATM Cash balancing
- Proficient in Dispute management workflow involving VISA, Mastercard, Rupay, NFS etc.
- Sound understanding of Interchange fees, MDR and other fees charged by networks
- Solution architecture and design
Oracle and SQL server database
- Strong SQL knowledge, data manipulation
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive Benefits Package