Americas Customer Conference 2010
Date Thursday, 22 July 8:30 to Friday, 23 July 14:00
Location New York, USA
Venue The Omni Berkshire Place
21 East 52nd Street at Madison Avenue
New York 10022
Re-thinking Post-Trade Processing
Join SmartStream at the Americas Customer Conference. The theme for the event is 'Re-thinking Post-Trade Processing', which reflects SmartStream's ongoing commitment to meet changing business requirements. It also represents our mission to deliver innovative transaction processing solutions and quality service that translates into more efficient operations and enterprise-wide best practice.
At this two day customer event we will be sharing the latest solution developments, discussing pertinent industry issues and the operational challenges facing firms in 2010 and beyond.
By attending this conference you will learn about the following:
- New solution innovations and technology upgrades designed to help our customers meet or surpass their transaction processing objectives
- Initiatives aimed at building long-term strategic partnerships with our customers
- Best practices for achieving higher ROI and optimizing the SmartStream solutions you’ve deployed across your middle and back offices
- Industry and business-level trends and what they mean for your operations
What will the conference offer?
- New product innovations and technology roadmaps
- Client case studies highlighting how to overcome operational challenges
- Solution specific workshops on how to maximize your technology investment
- Industry and business level trends and what they mean to your operations
We are happy to answer any questions and consider any suggestions you may have. Please feel free to contact Mark Roth: email@example.com or call: +1 212 763 6509.