SmartStream launches TLM Corporate Actions 7.0 to deliver the complete Event Management process
September 05, 2005
SmartStream Technologies, the market leading provider of Transaction Lifecycle Management solutions, today launched the latest release of TLM Corporate Actions.
TLM Corporate Actions 7.0 provides leading global financial institutions with a scalable, flexible, leading edge solution for automating the complete event management process. The new release builds on the rich functionality that has already established TLM Corporate Actions as a market leading application.
Commenting on the new release, Darryl Twiggs, Product Manager, stated “With existing implementations in every major time zone including: T.Rowe Price in the US, Vanguard in Australia, and Sydbank in Europe - TLM Corporate Actions has proved its capability globally. The significant investment that SmartStream has made in 7.0 has ensured that TLM Corporate Actions will continue to go from strength to strength, remaining significantly ahead of the competition.”
TLM Corporate Actions 7.0 is unique in supporting the complete event management lifecycle, providing a single scalable application that delivers control and accountability to all parties involved with event management. From data sourcing and cleansing through to election and entitlement management the solution covers every stage in the process. New functionality includes:
• Integrated Workflow that dynamically guides users through their working day.
• A unique Diary interface which presents corporate actions staff with task lists and priorities - managed in real time. Using the diary staff can monitor the event lifecycle and track progress of the event against the critical dates.
• Active Alerting, both audible and visual ensures both users and supervisors know when critical actions are required.
• Web based Voluntary Response Tracking – that extends the automated Corporate Actions process to enable clients to make their Voluntary event elections online.
• Pre-packaged integration to more than 40 market data feeds – for increased flexibility in data sourcing
• New levels of usability have been delivered – all information is just ‘One Click away’ and ‘Drill Down’ capability allows users direct access to event details and the complete audit trail.
“TLM Corporate Actions 7.0 offers both Buy-side and Sell-side firms a step change in automating the complete Corporate Actions process”. explains Twiggs. “SmartStream has invested heavily to cover ever angle, not only enhancing the functionality of the application, but also the usability, flexibility and scalability. With corporate actions volumes increasing we are confident that TLM Corporate Actions 7.0 will now provide firms with the automation and control they need to minimise risk and their exposure to financial losses.”