SmartStream is again proud to be exhibiting at this years ReCon London. This one-day conference is devoted to discussing the ins and outs of post-trade reconciliations; including automation, software implementation, exception management, regulatory requirements, and more.
As a key event in the reconciliations space, it gathers a number of industry professionals together in one place to address and debate topical issues. Recon brings together reconciliations and financial services operations leaders with FinTech innovators, this conference is the nexus of content and networking for the post-trade world.
Who should attend:
- COOs, CCOs, CAOs, Heads of Operations, Directors of Operations, Middle Office, and Investment Operations
- Reconciliations, Data Management, Fund Accounting
- Operational Due Diligence, Operational Risk
- Control, Audit, Compliance
- Vendor, Change, and Technology Management
- CTOs, Directors of Technology, Heads of IT
- Heads of Ops Control, OpRisk and Control, Control Technology, and Control Analysis
Should you wish to find out further information, please visit the event website
3:15 PM - 4:05 PM - Picking the Right Recs System for Your Needs
Vendors have been aggressive in developing new and varied systems and software offerings for reconciliation to meet the needs of many sectors, including banks, hedge funds, asset managers, brokers and other market participants. This growth in offerings comes as many financial services firms are at a tipping point when they have to move away from error-prone manual systems that can no longer meet the new demands for recs. The range of wares include on-premise reconciliation systems, recs services hosted in the cloud or completely outsourced solutions. To say the least, firms have to sort through multiple, key differentiators among vendor systems, including data gathering, matching, real-time reconciliation, exception management, client support, and integration with current systems.
- How are new types of reconciliation such as those for fees and collateral being automated?
- How much of a risk do manual systems pose to a firm’s reputation?
- What are the market and regulatory drivers and operational benefits that firms have to consider when changing systems?
- What is the best strategy for finding an enterprise-wide reconciliation system?
- What are the benefits and disadvantages of cloud-based solutions?
- How should firms gauge the time-frames and costs of adopting new systems?
Panelists: Robin Hasson - Senior Product Manager, Reconciliations, SmartStream
Jeremy Coombs, Director, UBS
During the networking breaks please stop by the SmartStream stand to hear more about how SmartStream’s TLM Reconciliations Premium can offer control over the full reconciliations workflow, alternatively contact us to book a meeting.
Transaction Fees Invoice Management