- Manage a Team from 10 to 30 people
- Deliver daily the service to our client according SLA and Target Performance.
- Be operational on SmartStream solution ensuring operational process and procedure met service level agreements.
- Managing the team by operational objectives to deliver daily the agreed SLA and target performance.
- Managing resources to ensure up-to-date knowledge of the business, process, procedure and system.
- Coordinate across all SmartStream ‘s teams to improve efficiency.
- Liaise with client and providers in the objective to improve our processes and procedures, lower our cost and deliver SLA and Target Performances.
- Liaise until implementation with the Product Manager any appropriate system change
- Liaise until resolution with Development team any day to day system issues
- Liaise with Continuous Improvement team.
- Prioritising work to ensure all SLA’s are adhered too.
- Keeping the client fully informed of progress and liaising with brokers & banks to close any issues.
- Work with multiple teams to provide ideas and input into improving the TFIM solution.
- Team Coaching and Management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of the Brokerage, Market and Clearing Custody fee Management including the fee schedule interpretation and the investigation of the invoice processing failures
- 5+ years of experience in the market fee management & managing teams
- Experience of working with SLA environment
- Analytic problem solving skills
- Good numeracy skills.
- Experience in a data reconciliation or data matching role.
- Experience of working in a Software House or Development centre is a good to have
- Familiarity with project methodology
- Graduate/Post graduate in any faculty related to Banking and Financial Service industry
- Know the business of Trading fee management.
- Time management and Job Allocation
- Should be able to keep the team motivated to exceed expected performance
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective prioritisation
- Ability to build good relationships with stakeholders
- Focus on Delivery and Customer Service
- Calm, methodical approach to problem solving
- Need to have a ‘can do’ attitude to problem management.
- Comfortable in a fast moving environment with multiple customers and tasks.
- Works well in a busy environment and takes full ownership.
- Should be a go-getter
- Focused on continuous improvements and can investigate details.
- Hardworking and flexible with times (Currently no shifts)
- Willing to travel
- OnBoarding/Static Data Team
- Operations Team
- Client Liaisons
- QA Team